100WC – #13

Chameleon's Den - Video Games, Anime Collectibles and more!

I, an Archaeologist and professor at the University of California, was out searching in an old cave in Baratang Island, India with my colleague Jon Turner. We were searching for artifacts in India to show our classes. We usually found many artifacts in caves around India, but this time we found many traps and tricks. we tried to escape the cave without getting hurt, retracing our steps along the way. Then we got to the front of the cave, and a tiger was blocking our escape. We tricked the tiger and got back to California as quick as we could.

6 Thoughts.

1. Your blog was very interesting! However, maybe double check or reread before you post. There is an error where it says, “we tried to escape the cave without getting hurt, retracing our steps along the way”, you forgot to capitalize the w in we.

2. What is Life? How did they get to India to California? I need I form of transportation. I know you didn’t get to India from California by bus or walking. So, I am going to need more of a detailed story next time.