100 Word Challenge #2

Randy, a zoologist, was in the middle of studying a new breed of goldfish. This particular fish was discovered off the coast of  Africa. The fish was brown, with eyes that popped out of its head. He planned a trip to sail to the coast of Africa, but when trying to climb the ladder he fell and hit his head. He felt terrible almost the whole trip. But when he arrived, and looked out the window, a bunch of the fish flew out of the water slowly. He studied the mysterious fish, and won a prestigious reward for his research.

8 Thoughts.

1. Good job, Alexia. Your story was creative. I liked the fact that the man ended up happy, even though he hit his head. Overall, though, your story was great.

2. Dear Alexia, great job! Your story was very interesting and it hooked me in. Also, I like that you highlighted the words instead of leaving them just black. However, you could have used more transitional phrases to make your story better. But overall, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and 2 POINTS!!!

3. I loved this story all the words were used correctly. This was just magnificent. One question i had was how he fell if the ladder. But other than that it was amazing. Brilliant job. 100 points