My Song

The song that I chose was “Seventeen” by Alessia Cara. There are many other songs that describe me, but I chose this song particularly because it shows how you should take your time in life. Taking your time in life to me gives you time to make friends that will eventually become family. ” I thought he lied when he said, ‘ Take my time to dream.’ Now I wish I could freeze the time at seventeen.” This line shows advice from her dad saying to take your time, and with that time dream big. “My mother said, ‘Don’t forget where you come from, where you’ve been. Always keep your closest friends they can’t slip away. They keep you ground, oh keep yourself surrounded with good advice.’… I thought she lied when she said, ‘ Take my time to breathe.’ Now I wish I could freeze the time at seventeen.” This line shows advice from her mother saying to keep your friends close by in life because they will keep you grounded, and give you good advice. All and all I chose this song not because I am a fan of Alessia, but because the advice she gives out on life.

2 Thoughts.

1. This is a great song choice. Please watch the wording on some sentences, so that it’s not confusing. I wasn’t sure if it was the lyrics or your words.